Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Catching Up with Assault

Keeping up with pressings of Punch records is a rather hard task as I've hinted at before. This time there's been a repress of the 2nd LP Push Pull on Assault Records. It comes on extra heavy 180g vinyl on beautiful white marble. As with the previous pressings on Assault this comes in a gatefold sleeve.


Close-up held up against the light. Looks so awesome. How can people seriously just buy CDs or listen to MP3s?




I also picked up the Demo 7" by Death Injection. If you're into SXE hardcore in the vein of early Boston bands you should definitely pick this up. Fast and angry as hell. This is the version on clear/black splatter vinyl out of 103.


Seeing that the guy running Assault Records also runs XSentientX Distro, I took the opportunity to get my hands on yet another version of Bane's final LP Don't Wait Up. This one comes on white vinyl. Equal Vision pressed 700 of these. The gatefold sleeve comes the way it should, so I guess the one my copy on yellow came in was just a singular fuck-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment