Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fluff pick ups

I went to Fluff Fest last weekend and picked up a few records, or more precisely variants of records I already have. Bane apparently decided to drive collectors crazy since this is the 9th variant of their final LP, with the 10th variant already out there. I haven't given in yet, but I don't know how long I'll keep buying these things. Probably forever. Can't lie here, haha. I'm really stoked for the band though. Can't wait to see Bane a couple of times on their on-going European tour very soon. From a collector's point of view I'd have loved it if they had done a special cover for this (or any other) tour or maybe a record release show cover. Those are always fun to collect. 


A few months ago I received a wrong record, but I knew right away that I could most likely trade it to a buddy of mine. He went to Fluff Fest, too, so that's where we swapped records. I got the record release edition of Pessimistic Lines' LP Overcome, he got Bane's Holding This Moment on gold. This LP comes on orange vinyl, like the pre-order version, but it has this sweet Sex Pistols rip-off cover that pokes fun at another Stuttgart hardcore band called Empowerment. 50 of these exist. Thanks again, Hagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment