Friday, September 19, 2014

FC Five

Man, I love me some FC Five. I caught them live twice and both shows were so much fun. One of those shows were my very first Bane show, so there's an added nostalgia bonus too, the other time was at a tiny DIY venue. They had such a positive energy when on stage. Good times.

Sadly, FC Five didn't do a whole lot of vinyl releases. Or at least I haven't seen any. The only record on vinyl I know of is their 2007 LP Super Bloom. A buddy of my girlfriend who I sadly only know through Instagram posted a picture of all the copies he had of this LP. He thought he had all three different versions of this record, but it turns out he had two copies on blue and none on black. So he offered me the record. We worked out a nice little trade and that's how I finally got some FC Five on vinyl. It's not my favourite record by FC Five, but I still like it a lot.

If anyone knows of any other releases of this band on vinyl, hit me up. I'd love to get Memories and Come To The End on vinyl in particular. Also, let me know if you have Super Bloom on black. I'd like to help out my buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment