Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Scratch The Surface

Finally I got the last variant of one of my favourite records ever. I was able to score a copy on black of Scratch The Surface a few months ago, now I can cross of red vinyl too. I'm saying that because I don't know if I want to start going after the version EastWest Records put out in Germany when the record came out in 1994.
Scratch The Surface was one of the first hardcore records I listened to on a regular basis and it gets me still pumped after all these years. Maybe it's because of the nostalgia factor, but I think this is their best LP. So many good songs on this record.



Here are all the variants I have. The black, clear and red versions are original pressings on Equal Vision, the orange one is a reissue on Music On Vinyl that came out earlier this year. I have no idea about the numbers for the Equal Vision pressings since there is no info provided by the label and there's also nothing mentioned on discogs.


1 comment:

  1. schöne 'scratch the surface' sammlung! is meine lieblings nyhc platte. hab aber nur die re-issue version von mov. jetzt wo ich die rote bei dir seh, muss ich mir das wohl nochmal überlegen, haha.

    ReplyDelete