Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Of Kanji And Wrestlers

I managed to pick up another Black SS record recently. This is probably the last missing variant of their s.t. 7", minus test pressing that is. This record had been on my want list for ages, but for some reason I never really bothered to look for it seriously. A few weeks back I had some spare time, started browsing Discogs and found the record rather quickly. All in all this one went down easier than I'd thought. I have no idea about the pressing info on this record. It's basically the same sleeve as the one the band had for This Is For You Fest. The only difference is it doesn't say "This Is For You Fest" in the bottom left corner.




This is what I have so far. If you have any variant I don't have, let me know.

Black Sheep Squadron - s.t. - Third Party - black (regular press)
Black Sheep Squadron - s.t. - Third Party - Kanji cover - /100 (record is shown right below the sleeve)
Black Sheep Squadron - s.t. - Third Party - gold - 2nd press - /300
Black Sheep Squadron - s.t. - Third Party - Wrestler cover
Black Sheep Squadron - s.t. - Third Party - This Is For You Fest cover - /100


No comments:

Post a Comment