Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Have Heart?

I love Have Heart. They're one of the bands from the first decade of the 21st century that will go down as a classic hardcore band. Not only are the music and the lyrics awesome, but they're also a fun band to collect. That means if your borderline OCD and/or have loads of money. There are like 50 versions of the demo alone. For detailed info check this awesome homepage. Done with true passion.
Now, I really like record collecting and I really like Have Heart, but there's no way I'd ever think of aiming for a complete collection. That's why I decided to just collect the different covers for the 7"s. Having said that, we're still talking about a shitload of records.
Recently I had the chance to buy a few special covers for the demo 7". The first one is the cover the band did for their summer tour 2005. There are 150 of these on black vinyl. The second one was done for Posi Numbers Fest the same year. There are 200 of these on coke bottle clear vinyl.































In case you're wondering about the missing pictures, the scumbag I bought the two records from ripped me off badly. I'm a very patient guy, but after three and a half months of waiting and no contact for three months I'm pretty sure I'll never get those records from the seller. It really bums me out that people who are apparently into hardcore would do this to fellow hardcore kids. It's not so much about the records really, but more about the whole behaviour. I've been lucky so far and haven't been ripped off that often, but whenever it happens, it really bums me out. So, if you happen to read this, Maxym Koval from Ukraine (aka onethruth on Deadformat), fuck yourself you piece of shit.




No comments:

Post a Comment