Wednesday, May 27, 2015

More Spirit(s)

After constantly listening to the Spirits LP and 7" I bought a few weeks back at one of their shows, I decided to get a couple of more variants.
First is the clear version out of 54. This is the second rarest variant there is. I missed out on the pre-order, which comes on green with black splatter (/49), but hopefully I'll manage to pick up this one as well at one point in the future.



Coin Toss also pressed 199 7"s on this smokey clear vinyl. The 'smokey' vinyl apparently allows for a looooot of different shades. I feel absolutely no need to go after transition colours.



Last, but not least, there are also 200 copies on plain black vinyl.



There's plenty more variants out there, according to the pressing info on the Coin Toss Records website: 33 copies come with the record release cover, 19 7"s have the pre-order cover,  then there are 2 clear ones with black splatter and 1 copy on teal with black splatter…

No comments:

Post a Comment