Tuesday, September 29, 2015

XXX

I meant to post this record earlier, in order to keep the chronological order, but somehow it slipped my mind. I remember reading about this new band from the Bay Area with members from Ceremony and Punch. Apparently they were rediscovering their Youth Crew roots, at least that's what the description said. I also remember that I wanted to order a copy right away but didn't follow through because I couldn't justify the shipping cost for just one 7" across the pond. So I was really happy that Val, who also plays in Lome Prieta, had some copies with him when Loma Prieta played Fluff Fest this summer. For once the rational decision paid off in the end. I like the overall concept of the layout and 'artwork'. Everything about this release is pure. This is the variant on white vinyl out of 400. There's also a variant on clear vinyl out 85.






No comments:

Post a Comment