Sunday, February 14, 2016

Live At Sound And Fury

Have Heart. Live. Three of their best songs. Inside Out cover song. More than enough reasons to get this record. I actually traded for it, which is something I really enjoy, but don't get to do as often as I'd like to. The cool thing about this trade was that I traded with someone from Singapore and in addition to the 7" I wanted, he threw in a couple of releases by bands from South East Asia, which I most likely would have never heard of otherwise.




As mentioned above, I got a couple of extras that weren't part of the trade itself. I got tapes by Overthrown and Losing End, and this split between Random Violence and Value Lasts from the Philippines. Both bands on this split are female fronted, which is pretty awesome.




No comments:

Post a Comment