Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Heart Flush

I'm not the biggest poker fan in the world, but the reference is kind of fitting as you will see. I don't want to get into the abyss that is collecting Have Heart 7" variants, so I'm not going for all the colours and sleeve variants out there. Getting some different covers though is a different story. I managed to track down quite a few of the Have Heart 7"s I wanted in a short period of time and slowly but steadily they're arriving on my doorstep. A buddy of mine has started to sell off his awesome collection(s) recently and while I was too late for the rarest items in his collection, I managed to get some puzzle pieces. Demo on black vinyl with Summer Tour 2005 cover out of 150 copies.

On a different note (no pun intended), I just love personal notes that come with records/shirts/zines. I like to do the same because it gives a trade/sale a personal touch. Handwritten notes may seem like an anachronism, but so are records and zines, right? It's so much fun going through those notes after a few years and think back to that deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment