Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hyperdescendentium Spazzinate

A few weeks ago everybody's favourite punk rock band released their first new material in more than ten years so the level of anticipation was pretty high. And they sure delivered. I need to listen to more often though because I haven't found any real hit yet, but I feel thoroughly entertained by the LP. Since I got kind of late into the game, I could choose between the different colours available. After reading Marcus'  lengthy post about the new Descendents LP, I decided to get a copy on green/black swirl. It looks like regular black vinyl, but in the right light it changes to this awesome combination of colours. It was also easy to get because this was the exclusive colour for two German mail orders, so I didn't have to pay a whole lot for shipping.



Close up. The green/black swirl looks so awesome in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment