Friday, January 13, 2017

Alone In A Crowd

I've only had a bootleg copy of Alone In A Crowd's classic 7", so having the chance to get a copy of an official repress, and on colour too, was not to be sneezed at. I need some help with this one, people. I know that there are 200 copies on colour for this repress on Contrast Records. 170 are supposed to be mint green, 30 something copies are mint green with white swirls or on other shades of green, presumably from the early run of the pressings when the colours hadn't mixed right. There are some white swirls going on here, but I'm not sure if this qualifies as a swirl copy. I don't mind having 'just' a mint green copy, I'd just like to know.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think this is a white swirl copy. Dobek used to have pics on his blog and the swirl ones do look very different.

    ReplyDelete