Friday, January 27, 2017

Kingdom Come

I remember listening to the Fury demo when it came out, but I also remember not being terribly impressed. Maybe I should revisit that demo. Fast forward to a few months ago. I'd heard about a Praise mini tour in Europe and Fury was going to tour with them. When a buddy of mine was visiting me last autumn we got to talking about the tour and he was kind of really excited about the tour, as was I, but to me surprise he was looking forward to seeing Fury rather than Praise. He played me Fury's debut LP and I kind of liked what I heard. Fast forward to the show we were both going to. Praise were really good but to my surprise Fury were the headliner. Clearly I'd been missing something here. They played a really good set and I was positively surprised all in all. I've been listening to the 7" and the LP a bunch of times now and both have steadily grown on me. 2nd press on white out of 550 copies.


No comments:

Post a Comment