Monday, April 3, 2017

Growing Bluer

For the last few months this feels like a joint blog operation. A buddy of mine is thinning out his collection, I get dibs on the records because he sends me the pictures as one of the first people and as a result a large percentage of the records you can see here used to be his. I call it the 'circle of record collecting'. So, among other things, I decided to upgrade my black copy of the Growing Stronger compilation. Hold on, you may say, is a coloured 2nd press copy really an upgrade of a black 1st press copy? I say, yes. Why? Because the blue vinyl looks just so pretty cool with the white and blue sleeve. Besides the coolness factor, there are also fewer of them. Others may disagree. I welcome your input.


2 comments:

  1. Definitely an upgrade. Colour vinyl > black. Especially if the vinyl matches the sleeve.

    ReplyDelete