Friday, August 4, 2017

Searching For You

Small DIY venue, rather unknown band(s), few people, sometimes that's all a good show needs. It was the 3rd time I was at a show where I Recover played, but the first time I actually saw them, and man, turns out it was a big mistake I'd missed out on them before. Hardcore in the vein of DC summer revolution bands or think newer bands like Give. There were maybe 30 people there and the band really played their hearts out. Not only was the set really good, but I Recover also put in a lot of effort with their records. This is the 2nd 7" they put out and what a beauty it is. OBI strip, fold out cover, lyrics printed on the cover, and beautiful artwork overall. The band and the labels involved really did a great job with this one. All copies come on black vinyl.


Close up of the cover: The flower opens up.


Fully folded out cover. How beautiful is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment