Saturday, May 19, 2018

Don't Wait Up, What?

I really like doing trades, but at the same time I'm also pretty terrible at it, because I usually have a hard time giving up records from my collection and I don't really have doubles of cool shit that might be considered trade bait. In this case however, it was pretty easy even though I had to give up another Bane test press. But getting a shot at this particular test press was simply too tempting. I agreed with the other party to not disclose any real details on the trade or which number I got (I blacked out the number as you can see in the picture) for personal reasons. I'm fine with that.

My collection of Don't Wait Up is now complete and it would have been a good opportunity to take a nice updated family picture, but I have to admit that I was just too lazy to lay out the whole collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment