Monday, April 25, 2016

Minor At Heart

I'm using this opportunity for some shameless self-promotion. I've been working on this project of mine for quite some time. I'm a little ashamed to say how long exactly. Let it suffice to say that most bands don't exist anymore.
Anyway, you get 54 pages of a cut'n'paste style fanzine. I did interviews with Punch, Good Clean Fun, Pessimistic Lines, Grave Mistake Records, Pim Arts of Some Will Never Know Fanzine / Said And Done, and Dangers. There's also some personal stuff. If you're (still) into DIY fanzines, this might be something for you.

For the moment I'm trying to do this without a webshop, but you can shoot me an e-mail: minoratheart[at]email.de 

The damage is 3,50€ plus shipping. Shipping is 1,45€ in Germany and 3,70€ for the rest of the world (I can ship two copies at that price). It's 54 pages, DIN A4 (little bit bigger than letter format for my American friends), printed on eco-friendly, quite heavy paper.

It will also be available through German mailorders XSentientX and Per Koro soon. Grave Mistake will get copies for the US, so if you're from the States, this might be the way to go. Dangerous Goods from Singapore will also get a few copies. While you're at it, pick up some records from these labels/mailorders.

Fell free to share this on the internet or tell your friends in real life about it.






Here's a sneak peek. Sorry about the small size.


No comments:

Post a Comment