Monday, April 4, 2016

Miles Away

Miles Away were one of the bands my wife and I wanted to see when we traveled to Berlin a few weeks back, and they didn't disappoint. Although there was only a handful of people at that show who'd probably agree. Anyway. Miles Away were the only band that had tour versions with them, so we gladly picked up a few variants. This was mainly my wife's doing, but I gladly obliged.

On a sidenote, is it just me or do not many bands nowadays not do tour variants anymore?

There were 125 copies with the black tour sleeve. This is #96.



There were also 125 copies with the white tour sleeve. Here you can see #42.



Last but not least we also bought a copy of the 7" that Miles Away (self-)released last year. One song is also on the Tides LP, the other one is exclusive to this 7" as far as I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment