Sunday, June 21, 2015

After The Eulogy

After The Eulogy is a very important album to me. Rookie was one of the first songs I got introduced to  when I got into hardcore and subsequently After The Eulogy became an album I listened to frequently. I had a copy which I foolishly traded away a few years ago. Once again I thought it'd be easy to get another copy, which turned out to be completely wrong since the price kind of skyrocketed these last few years and even though I love this LP I wasn't going to pay an arm and a leg. A few months ago I found a relatively cheap copy on discogs, bought it and never received it because it was lost in the mail. The seller refunded me the money, so it wasn't a total loss, but I still didn't have a copy. Fast forward to two weeks ago. Another copy for a fair price popped up on discogs and I snagged it right away. Patience pays. This red copy is part of the first press and is out of 1013.


No comments:

Post a Comment