Monday, March 5, 2018

Start Today

Things have been quiet here lately. But between life and work, that's how it goes sometimes. I still have a few records that I bought over the last few weeks that I'm going to post about before things are going to slow down again.

I've managed to pick up most of the variants of this all-time great hardcore record over the last few years, only a red copy had evaded me for the longest time. A few weeks ago, I finally found a reasonably priced copy and best of all, it was still sealed! So not only did I manage to cross this beauty off my list, but this copy is also in pristine condition. I just love it. Now, people may say that it’s stupid to open such a gem, but for me records are meant to be listened to, so keeping it sealed wasn’t really an option for me. Also, how could I other wise have appreciated its full beauty?


1 comment:

  1. Nice score. I need to pick up one of these at some point as well. And I agree...you have to break the seal and open it!

    ReplyDelete