Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I-Scream-For-Pink

A long time want for me was an original copy of Screaming For Change. I only have a repress on Wishingwell (have there ever been any bootlegs?) and one of the represses Southern Lord did some time ago. Coloured copies show up rarely and they usually go for a pretty penny. So when a good friend of mine sent me a list with records he was considering selling and there was this beautiful copy on pink vinyl listed, I didn't hesitate. I was okay with paying a little more, because a) it's just a beautiful record, b) it was from a seller in the same country, so shipping was cheap and customs a non-issue, and c) said friend had made me some really good prices in the past. I haven't been that excited about finally holding a record in my hands for a long time, but this was definitely different. Not sure if I want to go down the rabbit hole of collecting all colour variants. Right now I'm very happy with this pink copy.


1 comment: