Pages

▼

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Babylon Straight Edge

Dogchains was a one of my favorite local bands and I can‘t believe they broke up almost 10 years ago. I didn‘t make it to their last show because I‘d just become a dad, which also means I missed out on the limited versions they put out for their last show(s). This rip-off of Bad Brains’ Quickness LP is pretty cool, because the usual move would have been to go with the artwork of one of the first three albums, and also, they pretty much nailed the clothes and the poses. As far as I remember they had two different variants, but I can‘t recall what the other one was and my five minute research didn‘t provide any answers. The orange vinyl is the same color as for the regular first press, so my guess is that they still had some of those in a box or so and decided to sell them with a different cover. I didn‘t find any info on how many copies were made with this sleeve, but it couldn‘t have been many. 


Last Show Version on Clear Orange on Straight And Alert /???


No comments:

Post a Comment