Pages

▼

Saturday, October 3, 2026

The Absolute

I’ve been a big fan of Spirit Crusher since I caught them at one of their early shows. The Absolute is one of my top 3 German hardcore records of all time and if I occasionally still stage dive at a hardcore show, it’s either to Bane songs or to one of the songs on this 7”. I’ve had a pre-oder copy and a release show copy of The Absolute since the record came out and I was quite happy with that, but I’d toyed with the idea of actually collecting this 7” for a while. So when I had the chance to add two copies at once, I jumped at it. 


This is the regular version of the first press. It’s listed as ‘red’ on Discogs, but it does look like orange to me.

1st Press on Orange (listes as ‘Red’ on Discogs) on The Essence /???



The other variant comes on a different color and with a stamp showing the logo of the record label, The Essence. I’ve seen the sticker on many different colors, but it’s a nice touch that they color-coordinated this one with the color of the record. 

1st Press on Clear Blue on The Essence w/ Stamped Sleeve /???


No comments:

Post a Comment