Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Cobra Bites... Again

Some more pick ups from Cobra Records. Finally, I got the last variants of Pessimistic Line's LP Overcome in. Kind of funny that I had all the rare versions before the more common ones. 




Crew Shot

Pessimistic Lines - Overcome - Cobra Records - orange /100
Pessimistic Lines - Overcome - Cobra Records - clear/blue splatter /300
Pessimistic Lines - Overcome - Cobra Records - orange with pre-order sleeve /50
Pessimistic Lines - Overcome - Cobra Records - orange with record release sleeve -/50



I got turned onto Death Is Not Glamorous kind of late. Too late to catch them live, but they're pretty good on vinyl too, so at least I have that. Cobra Records released three versions of Spring Forward. This is the least rare version on black vinyl out of 500. Great music in the vein of Lifetime and the like. Great music for the summer, too. All I need now is for the summer to come back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment