Friday, August 15, 2014

Don't Wait Up aka The Neverending Story

Just coming back from some travelling/roadtripping to see my favourite band. If you ever have the chance to go to a show in Budapest, do it. I've never seen a crazier audience. That show was wild! Even if there are no shows, you should go there and check out the city. It's beautiful there.

In the meantime I got quite a few records and it will take some time to catch up with the backlog. Hopefully not too long because the second part of travelling this summer is going to come up soon.

A couple of weeks ago I got my pre-order for the final Bane record from Equal Vision/MerchNow, but they'd forgotten to pack the copy on blue vinyl. After writing a few e-mails back and forth I was assured that they were going to send out the record right away. I was a little skeptical because this variant wasn't listed in the webshop any longer aka sold out. In hindsight there was no reason to be worried since this time I got exactly what I'd ordered. Plus the gatefold sleeve wasn't warped either. I also really dig this colour and everything that is going on with it here: different shades of blue and some nice white veins.

In case you were wondering about the title for this post, well, just when you think you're done with all the variants, a new one pops up and you have no clue as how to find it and get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment