Sunday, August 17, 2014

Judgement Day

I was finally able to get my hands on one of those dark yellow copies of Burn's Shall Be Judged 7" that came out for RSD 2011. There were 1090 made with mainly two main variants, dark yellow and light yellow, as you can see in the pictures, but who knows how many slightly different shades there really are. I'm definitely satisfied with the two yellow copies I have. No need for transition colours or slightly different shades of yellow for me. I still 'need' a first press and third on black, but I won't loose any sleep over this one. Probably.


Here's what I have so far (starting top left).

Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 2nd press on black /????
Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 1st press pink /1000
Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 4th press on black /300
Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 4th press on light yellow /1090 total
Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 5th press on blue /487
Burn - …Shall Be Judged - Revelation - 4th press on dark yellow /1090 total



Same old story. I didn't want to pick up just one record from the guy selling the Burn 7", so I also bought the Brotherhood LP Words Run… As Thick As Blood. I wanted to get a copy of this for a long time, so it was just as well. This 2nd press version comes on nice pink vinyl with some black smudges/streaks. There are 375 copies of this particular variant.




No comments:

Post a Comment