Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Roll With The Punches

After passing up on this record for many, many times I pulled the trigger and was finally able to cross this off of my want list. Fun fact, my want list somehow never seems to get shorter, no matter how many records I buy. I wonder why that is... Anyway, Carry On's Roll With The Punches is a great 7". A couple of songs ended up on the LP they released a year later, which is even better than this 7", so you definitely need both of these records. One of my favourite bands from that time. 200 copies on stunningly looking baby blue marbled vinyl.



In addition to the Carry On 7" I bought, the seller threw in this Times Together 7" that came out on Just Another Day records a few years ago. If you read this, thanks again, man. I had never heard of the band, but I really like it. Sounds like a mix between Uniform Choice and H20. Since you can't go with neither of these two bands, you know you're getting something good here.



No comments:

Post a Comment