Sunday, March 9, 2014

Gooooooooooooooooooooo!

A buddy of mine posted a picture of his Go! collection on instagram some time ago, which made me listen to the two Go! 7"s I already had. Something I hadn't done in a long time. Too long a time actually. I'd almost forgotten how good they were. Good, powerful hardcore with very outspoken political lyrics. All the 7"s originally came on black vinyl only as far as I know. Luckily, a lot of people seem to have forgotten or simply never cared about this band, so you can pick up their records for rather cheap. Buy them all! Okay, maybe you don't need the live 7" and the Root Canal flexi (!), but you should definitely check out the other ones. Really good NYHC band, which sadly flies under the radar of most people.

Go! - Your Power Means Nothing
Go! - Why Suffer?
Go! - Root Canal
Go! - And The Time Is Now…
Go! - Only Sheep Need A Leader (Live in Utrecht)


No comments:

Post a Comment