Wednesday, May 14, 2014

...Shall Be Judged (Again)

I don't know why but I really have a soft spot for pink (and as a matter of fact also for purple) vinyl. I just think it looks almost always awesome. Just like this Burn 7", which is one of the best hardcore 7"s ever recorded. I know that I said this before, but some things need to be said just every so often. Great music, great lyrics, awesome pink vinyl. What could a record collector want more? First press /1000.

On a side note: this year shapes up to be pretty good music and collecting-wise. I've managed to pick up some classic records and some long-time items on my want list, plus there have been a lot of new releases that turned out to be really great. Let's see how it keeps going.



1 comment:

  1. I think most of us hardcore tough guys love pink vinyl. It's confusing! Haha great pick up!

    ReplyDelete