Thursday, January 22, 2015

Wherebirdsmeettodie / Dearest

I really like collecting records, but I think it's even more important to support young and local bands to keep hardcore alive in the present and for the future, so whenever I get the chance to do that, I'll just do that. Plus, in this case I get to support one of my favourite small labels, which is run by some awesome people, the Koep. Dearest is a local band that play emo-influenced screamo, or the other way around. I had the chance to play a show with them once and they are really great guys. Wherebirdsmeettodie play music in the same vein. This is not really my favourite style of hardcore, but every so often I like to listen to a little screamo.
There are 300 copies of this split 7", all on black vinyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment