Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hands Tied

When I did some record shopping last weekend, I kind of broke my own rules. That's what rules are for, but still. Actually I broke them several times. I picked up yet another two song 7", but hey, Hands Tied only have two 7"s, totalling up to the amount of six songs all in all. Seeing that I like the first 7", I kind of had no other choice... There's a version on gold vinyl out of 200, but as far as the red one goes, I have no idea about the pressing info. 


2 comments:

  1. 200 on gold and 300 on red. I saw them a few times in the summer of 2010. The first 7" remains a classic but this second 7" sadly doesn't get up to that level, still a solid single.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you on this record after listening to it a couple of times. Thanks for the pressing info.

    ReplyDelete