Friday, December 23, 2016

Dangers

One of the joys of collecting hardcore records is that you get to know some really great people. I always try to keep an eye out for records people I know want or might want. And some people look out for my record collecting needs. A few weeks ago Marcus of The Endless Quest blog hit me up on Facebook and asked if I'd seen this test press for a Dangers record on eBay. I hadn't, so when I checked the listing I was more than surprised to find out that this was sitting at a lowly $30 But It Now.  I would have paid a whole lot more, but finding this at that price was a nice surprise indeed. Thanks, Marcus. Good looking out.


3 comments:

  1. I saw this and considered buying it. Good thing you got to it. Saved me some money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome dude. Be good to see a Dangers collection pic sometime if you get chance.

    ReplyDelete