Sunday, February 18, 2024

Soar

Another old band I got into last year was Samiam thanks to Marcus. He posted about this band, which piqued my interest, then I saw a bunch of pople posting about seeing Samiam live at the end of the year. So I decided to check them out and bought their third LP Soar. The reason why I chose this as a starting point for their LPs was simply that this one was readily available at a mail order I frequent regularly. This is a fun LP and I‘m definitely going to check out more of their catalogue. 

Also, as stated in my previous post, vinyl is just a beautiful thing. The blue in blue looks so awesome in person. I know that streaming is the more convenient way to listen to music in 2024, but listening to vinyl is a whole different experience. 


2023 Repress on Blue in Blue Swirl on New Red Archives


No comments:

Post a Comment