Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shall Be Jugded

Sorry, Shall Be Judged of course. My bad. Or actually it's Rev's bad since they made this spelling mistake on the back cover 24 years ago (and never bothered to correct it!). This is one of the best records that Rev has ever put out. I can never decide between this one, No Spiritual Surrender by Inside Out or the two Gorilla Biscuits records. Tough choice if you ask me. Godhead is probably one of the best hardcore songs ever written.
This is also one of the few Rev releases I care about in a true collector's sense, meaning I want all of them! This is a 2nd press copy. Comes with a black&white insert and there's still the Connecticut address on the back cover. I picked this up when I was at a festival recently and some guy had a box of 2nd hand records with him. Not mint condition, but it plays fine and at the price I paid it'd have been stupid to not pick it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment