Thursday, April 10, 2014

No Spiritual Surrender

So, I went a little crazy last month as far as buying records goes. At least for my standards. But dammit, there were so many good records to get for reasonable prices that I figured I might save some money in the long run. Funny how our mind plays these kinds of tricks on us… Now the records are slowly showing up on my doorstep.
I finally got one of my main wants - a first press copy of No Spiritual Surrender by Inside out on blue vinyl. 1000 of these exist but they're not easy to come by. Probably because this is an awesome record. Maybe because it looks so damn good. Most likely because of both points. I love everything about this record and I often wonder what an Inside Out LP would have been like…




Here's a little family picture.

1st press on blue /1000
'Final press' on white /350
Later press on black vinyl /???
2013 press on clear /510 or 550
[Apparently there were  two different pressings on clear vinyl. Don't know which one this is or if there's a difference between the two clear version.]
2013 press on clear red /550




No comments:

Post a Comment