Saturday, April 5, 2014

High scores

A buddy of mine has been selling a couple of his records to finance a few releases of his own (check koepfen.tictail.com). Win-win for everyone, because I was able to pick up these two Highscore LPs. Good fastcore made in Germany from the early 2000s. If you don't know them, make sure you'll give them a listen. They didn't end up on 625 Thrashcore later on without a reason. If you make it on a US label as a European band, you know you got something good going.

The first LP is called New Fuel. It was released in 2000 first on Bushido Records (no connection with the German rapper…) and later on Deranged Records. This is the latter version. Nothing fancy, but I'd wanted to have these LPs for quite some time, so I wasn't particularly picky about the pressing. Plus I could help out a good dude.




I also picked up the second Highscore LP - Unsuspecting Actors In A Bad Soap Opera. This is the Stereodrive Records version. I have no idea about pressing numbers, but honestly, I don't really care about that. Just wanted to have the records.


No comments:

Post a Comment