Monday, April 7, 2014

A Life Less Plagued

This is one of my favourite LPs from the early 2000s by one of my favourite bands from that time. Much better than the 7"s imho. A Life Less Plagued is actually one of the few albums I don't want to skip any songs on. Very rare in my book, cause there's usually at least one song on LPs I don't like.  Back then it helped Bridge 9 getting really big and becoming one of the most important hardcore labels of that era. (For an excessive read on Carry On check Kyle Whitlow's blog). This is the first press on orange /150. I had this record before but traded it years ago to make some progress with one of my collections. I didn't really regret making this trade because I probably wouldn't have got the other record at all. I've never seen another copy of the record I got pop up after that. But I knew right away that I needed this specific LP back in my collection at one point. Took me some time, but sometimes patience is the way to go. The orange vinyl, which this picture sadly does not do justice, looks so sick if you hold in your hands. There are some white swirls in this mix, looks great. Matches the artwork really well, too. This one actually doesn't look quite as nice as the one I had before, if I remember correctly, but it's still a sweet piece of vinyl. Really glad to have this one back.


No comments:

Post a Comment