Sunday, July 13, 2014

Out On A Ghostlimb

I first heard Ghostlimb on one of those (digital) mix tapes that Comadre used to put out when they were still around. I really liked the song, but I only managed to pick a couple of their records now. These won't be the last ones though. I like Bearing And Distance a little better than the s.t. LP, mainly because it's a little more melodic. Doesn't mean that the s.t. LP is bad, not by any means.

This is the second press of the s.t. Ghostlimb LP. You can tell by the cover, the nicely etched B-Side and the red ink on the cover. There are 300 copies on black vinyl. You can win me over easily with these kinds of covers, too.




I like the cover and overall packaging of this LP even better than the other one. I should probably get some historical maps to put on the walls here at some point. First press of Bearing & Distance, Ghostlimb's 4th LP, on red vinyl out of 800 copies.


2 comments:

  1. the ghostlimb same LP is the second press (lim.to 300) red ink ...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete