Sunday, July 6, 2014

We Shall... Overcome

No, I haven't gone Christian hardcore lately. Far from it actually, if you know the people behind this record, haha. I've had the new Pessimistic Lines record for some time now and the plan was to write about it as soon as I had the other versions, but since that won't be the case for a few more weeks, I thought I might do it now just as well. Pessimistic Lines are a band from Stuttgart, Germany, for those who don't know the band. Check them out if you're into modern hardcore with an old school twist. I really liked their demo and their first 7", so of course I was looking forward to their latest release. And I didn't get disappointed, although I would have preferred if the production had been a little rawer. It sounds too clean for my taste. But that's just me. Good record by good people. Pre-order sleeve with orange vinyl out of 50.


I also picked up a black copy of their first 7" No Future to complete the set. 




Pessimistic Lines - No Future - Cobra / Drastic Actions - record release edition on yellow /33
Pessimistic Lines - No Future - Cobra / Drastic Actions - pre-order on yellow
Pessimistic Lines - No Future - Cobra / Drastic Actions - first press on black 

No comments:

Post a Comment