Sunday, June 22, 2014

Don't Wait Up

It's so awesome that Bane's latest and last release has been received so well. I love this LP and I'm really happy for the band. 'Don't Wait Up' has already gone through its second pressing. At least the European version has. Still no pressing on Equal Vision in sight. I've heard that the pressing plant screwed up big time. Consequently the band didn't have any records to sell on tour, not to speak of the delayed pre-orders. Anyway, End Hits Records has been keeping busy with the aforementioned second pressing. 500 copies on clear vinyl, which I really like.




A couple of weeks ago I wrote about the Bane test pressing my girlfriend got for my birthday, but as I've been told lately, this was only plan B. Originally she'd wanted to get me a test pressing of 'Don't Wait Up', but she didn't hear back in time from the guy running the label. He eventually got back to her and that's how I got my hands on this gem. Thanks again to my girlfriend and Oise of End Hits Records for hooking me up. A few days ago End Hits posted on their Facebook page that they were selling the remaining test pressings so if you want one, you'd better hurry and shoot Oise an e-mail.



Crucial crew shot

Bane - Don't Wait Up - End Hits - test pressing #16/20
Bane - Don't Wait Up - End Hits - purple - 1st pressing /300
Bane - Don't Wait Up - End Hits - turquoise - 1st pressing /400
Bane - Don't Wait Up - End Hits - orange - 1st pressing /500
Bane - Don't Wait Up - End Hits - clear - 2nd pressing /500


2 comments:

  1. Great collection and good photos. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Marcus. Hope you get that test press.

      Delete