Saturday, July 12, 2014

Punch

Ever since I've heard Punch for the first time a few years back I've been hooked on the band. Great on vinyl, even greater live. As far as collecting goes, it's pretty hard to keep up with all the represses. I think this may be the 6th (?) press on Discos Huelga, but I'm not altogether sure. There are also pressings on Assault Records based in Germany, so it's all a little confusing. Anyway, I know that this is the latest repress on Discos Huelga on clear vinyl. Still need to fill some gaps here.




I already mentioned before that I don't like ordering only one record from a seller, so I also picked up this 2nd press of Ruined Families' s.t. 7". Comes in a beautifully designed fold out cover. I believe there are 300 copies of this pressing. I really love the fact that Adagio830 alway put in so much effort to create a nice package for their releases.


No comments:

Post a Comment