Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hounds Of Hate

While at Bis Aufs Messer record store, I also bought a copy of the Hounds Of Hate's No Redemption 7". I don't know if this is a first press or second press copy since both pressings are on black. I really liked their first LP, but this 7", which had come out before the LP doesn't do a whole lot for me, and I don't really know why. Maybe it'll have to grow on me. 



I also picked up Hounds Of Hate's 2nd LP Hate Springs Eternal. Not at Bis Aufs Messer, but I ordered from XSentientX around the same time, so I thought I'd put the two records together. For such a short lived band, they sure have a lot of (full length) releases under their belt. I was kind of disappointed by the 7", but this LP definitely makes up for it. 
XSentientX is run by the same guy who also runs Assault Records, which is the label that released the European version of this LP. This is the more limited variant. 120 of these were pressed on clear vinyl. . 




No comments:

Post a Comment