Thursday, December 11, 2014

Unrestrained

You learn something new everyday, as the saying goes. I recently learned that there are two bands called Unrestrained, who both play the same style of hardcore. Who would have guessed? Well, not me, apparently. I saw Unrestrained from Vermont a few years ago live and I really liked them. I have a soft spot for this kind of 90's hardcore. That's why I was really happy to learn that Unrestrained recently, and by that I mean 2013, released a new LP. Turns out it was Unrestrained from Portland, who incidentally also play 90's style hardcore. What are the odds, right? I have to admit I had to get over the disappointment a little bit, but once I put that behind me, I started to dig this record. Having said that, I still like Unrestrained from Vermont a little better… There are 525 copies of this record on vinyl, of which 399 come on this purple/gray trash colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment