Friday, December 5, 2014

We're Just A Minor Threat

A few weeks ago I posted that I needed to step up my Minor Threat game. So that's what I did. I had the chance to pick up this beautiful 4th press copy of Minor Threat's first 7" for a fair price via eBay. The seller was from France, so I didn't have to worry about long shipping or the customs office. I guess X-mas came a little early this year.

The record looks almost mint to me and the insert is in great condition, too. The only 'flaw' is that the glue of the cover has dried out and the cover is now kind of a fold out (again). It isn't really a flaw though since this is pretty common with these records. On the upside, you get to read the 'Flex Your Head' slogan on one of the flaps, which I think is pretty awesome. Just imagine writing that slogan on all of these covers before glueing them together yourself. Pure dedication. I love it.


2 comments:

  1. Excellent score! Very nice looking copy. I think I know the seller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! This is the only version of this one that I have too. I was stoked to get it, and I remember the feeling. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete