Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Still Waiting Up

So, apparently this is turning into a never-ending story. I'm really happy for the guys in Bane that their final LP has been received so warmly. People seem to be more than stoked about this release, that's why Equal Vision and End Hits just keep pressing more and more records.
What you can see here are the two colours of the 2nd pressing on Equal Vision. One is clear blue, the other one is clear yellow and both are out of 500. If you look very closely, you may see that the clear yellow one shows some greenish/blueish swirls. But you have to look very closely as they didn't photograph that well. The two records beneath are #10 and #11 of this record for me, and yet I'm still missing one variant at this moment. Plus, I've heard talk of a special pressing on End Hits for the upcoming Euro tour. I guess that means I'll be waiting up some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment