Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hardcore Pride

I've been listening a lot to Edgeland podcast these last few months. For anyone who hasn't checked it out, do it. Lots of very interesting and entertaining interviews. Listening to various episodes I also got reminded that I still needed to get (back) some (semi-)classic records. I did have Ten Yard Fight records a few years back, but I traded them away and never got around to picking them up again. Big mistake. I almost forgot how good this 7" was. Black vinyl on Equal Vision. This 7" was also released on colour by Equal Vision and on another colour by Big Wheel Recreation.


2 comments:

  1. Big Wheel did 100 copies on white vinyl, 900 on blue and EVR re-released it a year or so later, they did 300 on gray and 700 or 1200 on black. That is what I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I usually don't post pressing info if I'm not sure about numbers. I just checked the Seekingthesimple blog, and Kyle has the numbers for coloured vinyl you mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete