Saturday, March 21, 2015

Turning Point

Some time ago I made a post about the Turning Point LP and the lack of Turning Point records in my life. I also promised (myself) to rectify that as soon as possible, so here we are. While my main interest was in the Turning Point side, which is really good, the No Escape side turned out to be pretty good, too. Sadly there's only one more vinyl release of that band, No Escape that is. They also released a CD, but who really needs CDs? The other vinyl release is a split with Bonesaw on everybody's favourite German label Lost And Found. Now, the entry on Discogs claims that the No Escape songs were officially licensed by Temperance Records, but with L&F you never know. Be that as it may, this is a really good split by two really good bands. There's also a variant on clear gold vinyl.


No comments:

Post a Comment