Friday, October 16, 2015

In On The Killtaker

Wow, my new year's resolution to buy more Fugazi records, i.e. one per month, hasn't really been working out at all. This is only the second Fugazi record I bought this year, out of potential 10. What's more, for once I wanted to listen to the output of a band in complete chronological order. I also messed that up by picking up their 3rd LP before the first two ones. Silver lining, I got this 1st press ($7 ppd) for a good price at a record store in London.


4 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of buying a Fugazi record a month. I will try to replace the cd's with a vinyl version, one each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just make sure you do a better job than I've done so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took action right away, ordered 2 I was missing on vinyl and bought a first press Margin Walker too as upgrade

      Delete
  3. So far you've done a much better job than I have, haha. Which makes me feel even worse.

    ReplyDelete