Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Destination Test Or Better Days

This is one of those records I like to refer to as 'cherry on top of the whipped cream of the sundae'. Test press for Modern Life Is War's s.t. 7". There are only 13 copies in existence, which makes it sort of special you could say. But what's more - at least to me - is the fact that these are the first songs that Modern Life Is War ever recorded and these test presses encapsulate the first Modern Life Is War songs that anyone could ever listen to on vinyl. High ranking contender for Collectible Of The Year.



4 comments:

  1. Holy crap, this is huge! Don't think I have ever seen one of these. Great score! Next up, I'm expecting the wedding 7"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man. I'm pretty happy I got a shot at owning this. I don't think I'll ever own the wedding press though. I think it's a little weird to own variants that were made for a very, very personal occasion that one has absolutely nothing to do with. Then again, there is still this little man inside my head who keeps telling me:"You need this, otherwise the collection will be not complete and hence worthless."

      Delete
  2. it would be mighty impressive if you could top this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I don´t collect test presses, this one would be tempting. Great score, congrats!

    ReplyDelete