Saturday, August 26, 2023

Life Under The Gun

I‘ve been a fan of Militarie Gun since I heard All Roads Lead To The Gun. “Stuck In A Spin“ was one of my favourite songs in 2021 and it is still my favourite song of theirs. While it was love at first listen when I heard the 12“ back then, this LP had to grow on me a little bit. It‘s much poppier than their previous releases and I‘m always a little hesitant when bands go that route. But I‘ve been listening to the record constantly over the last two months or so and it‘s become better with each spin. It flows really nicely and is just an all around enjoyable listen. I like the artwork as well and the vinyl is just beautiful. As is customary these days, there were a million versions of this record right from start, a trend I‘m not a big fan of. This is green with blue splatter, “limited“ to 1000 copies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment